Dublin Airport to Maynooth
Note that the train service to Maynooth runs every 30-45min depending on the time of the day, but is less frequent on Sundays. View the timetable here
A taxi from the airport to Maynooth will cost of the order of €55, with a cab rank just outside the airport. Alternatively, local companies (for example Taxy* (+353 1) 628 9999) can be pre-booked to meet you at the airport.
The quickest and most direct route from Dublin Airport to Maynooth by car requires electronic payment of a toll on the M50. This can be paid on the eflow website, www.eflow.ie
Directions to Maynooth follow:
- After exiting the airport, follow the signs to Dublin (M1 Motorway)
- Leave the M1 at junction 3, and take the exit signposted to the M50 (Southbound).
- Take the M50 southbound until you reach junction 7, Sligo N4 West.
- Continue along the N4 onto the M4 and take the exit signposted Straffan, Naas, Maynooth).
- Once you have exited the M4, cross over the motorway and head north on Straffan road towards main street Maynooth.